Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Love you Mom!!!


I miss you mom.... I miss you so badly.....

I never thought you will leave me and go....

Why did you go so soon from my life???

When I saw you still, I was broken and I cried hardly to make you awake from your sleep. But you never heard me. You didn’t respond to me. You were asleep. I could hear the funeral song which was playing in that eerie atmosphere. I tried to understand the meaning of the song. It sounded to me like a story. An angel came and asked my mom to follow him; he didn’t even give her the time to prepare. She begged him saying about her husband and kids, but the angel was so cruel it didn’t allow my mom to say good bye to us.

My tears became meaningless when I understood that you will never come back. I felt my life came to an end. Then I realized I am still living without you. I never thought about death so seriously. I have witnessed deaths of my relatives, friends, and strangers. But I never thought this monster will come to my family.

Now I am realizing the instability of the life. We are running behind so many worldly things without understanding our destiny.

Mom, I want you....

Please come back...please...coz I love you so much...

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if I can say I understand what you are going/went through.

    Separation is always a difficult. But on the other hand, it also means that your mom has gone to God and will now be devoid of pains that comes with being a human being.

    But the vacuum is certainly painful. As they say, time is the best healer.

    ReplyDelete