Wednesday, November 11, 2009

All the best Boss!!!

It is almost one year since I joined Congruent. Ganesh helped me to find this job and he is my boss too. I am kinda of enjoying the life here. This office is so different from my previous one, where I started my communication career. I feel happy when I think about this organization. It teaches me a lot and does give me the opportunity to flourish my career.

Marketing department is the best in Congruent. Rashmi, Subu, Durai and myself are so fortunate to work under Ganesh (he heads marketing). He encourages us a lot and never complains about anything. My other colleagues feel the ‘J’ factor for us.

For me, he is a role model. I adopt many things from him, especially his sincerity, commitment in work and passion to train his subordinates and all (it’s actually a never ending list:). I have noticed one thing that he never hesitated to appreciate anyone of us even in our small achievements.

You know some people say they have the greatest boss, but they don't unless they work with mine. My boss is more than just a boss, he's my friend. He will do anything for anyone and is always there when you need him. If All Bosses were like him, the World Would Be a Happier Place.

It is sad thing that he is leaving to another firm for a better career. It gives me disappointment but I would like to wish him a great career.

Wishing good luck in your new job dear Ganesh!!!

Oh my God who’s gonna come next??? :(

2 comments:

  1. Ganesh is the best boss i have ever seen. Like Sonia, Ganesh recruited me since then it is been green all days. With the absence of Ganesh there is going to be a huge Vacuum in the team. The next thing we(Team)need to do is to Cross the Chasm, that is been created by Ganesh.

    All the best GANESH..! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am touched. I do feel hurt when you call me BOSS. I have never wanted anyone to call me that way.

    I prefer colleague to be a colleague. Because I learn more from people around, especially, you all.

    And as they say, we spend more time with colleagues than with anyone. So, make it a better, fruitful and ever lasting one.

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete