Monday, May 11, 2009

Am I passionate about the word “depressing”?

I always wonder whether am passionate about the word depressing. In a way I am, I do articulate it very often. I always think the reason behind it. I picked the word from one of my unimportant conversations with my own gang. It came to me as a subtle feeling and it started dominating in my life. I found it interesting, every time when I utter it.

Actually the word doesn’t make my life depressing, but it does make me calm and cool. What a paradoxical usage? Life is like this, so many depressing facts can make you happy and help you to live the way you are. Are you making any sense out of it? Some of u can actually agree with ma points. Some of you may not even understand what I am saying?

Even u guys also will have some words which are actually depressing in nature but will give you a sort of comfort. Whenever I utter the word depressing, others take it very interestingly and start laughing. In a way am giving them a reason to smile, a smile that is so valuable and can wipe out all your sadness. If I can make others smile by a depressing word “depressing”, is n’t it the fabulous thing in the world???

This is my depressed stance. “When you're depressed, it makes a lot of difference how you stand. The worst thing you can do is straighten up and hold your head high because then you'll start to feel better. If you're going to get any joy out of being depressed, you've got to stand like this”. I too agree with the great person who contributed it to the world:)

No comments:

Post a Comment